Wednesday, January 29, 2014

30 Days of Hustle

Best Selling Author Jon Acuff put together a group on Facebook to help people move towards their 2014 goals.  There are limited windows to get involved, and the window is open for the next 48 hours.  It is free and I am finishing up my first 30 days.

I wanted to share it with you and give you the chance to get in.  Each day Jon sends out a challenge via e-mail.  Then it's up to you, to hustle a little bit and make it happen.  This has been a great opportunity for me to join a group of people that are all working towards a goal.  Now you have a chance to get in with me.

This opportunity will only be open for the next 48 hours, if you are interested sign up HERE.

Who is ready to accept the challenge and Hustle towards your goal for the next month?

No comments:

Post a Comment