Friday, January 3, 2014

A Life of Plain Old Average

For much of my life, I've been average.  

As a student, I did what I needed to get by, and that was all.  
I was average. I had just about a 3.0 gpa all through school.
As an athlete, I did enough to compete and hold my own.
I was average. I hit about .280-.300 in every level of baseball I played.
As a husband.  Well I'm awesome at that.  Please don't confirm that with my wife.

I am an expert at average.  I have grown tired of being average.  I expect more from myself.  

Average isn't fun, it doesn't leave an impact, it isn't memorable.  This just isn't my vision for my life.

As I really started to think about my vision and what I wanted life to look like I saw awesome, I saw impact, and memorable.  I started my coaching business because I see that for you also.  I see it for my students and every other student out there.  So, I'm doing something about it. 

I am most excited and at my best being apart of seeing other people at their best.  I have opened my business because my awesome is helping you achieve yours.  

Today, if you want to find out more about what I learned about avoiding average and achieving awesome, register for my free training, simply click here.  This will link you to my website where you can register for the free training.  Through this you will learn the keys to making your life awesome, one that has an impact, and one that will be memorable.

As always I encourage you to share this post, and follow me on Twitter @ryngaskill.

No comments:

Post a Comment