Friday, November 22, 2013

It's the Freakin Weekend...

That's right I went R. Kelly in the title.  This will complete a full week 7 days of a blog, sharing my thoughts and ideas on living differently.  At the beginning of the week we said, "Uhgh...It's Monday"  and here we are it's Friday.  The work week(at least for some of us) is coming to an end.  As you look back on this week, has it gone according to plan?  Have you been able to get done all the things you had hoped to on Monday?

This week for me was about consistently having a blog post up and being able to write.  As I look back on this week I am looking at a week of accomplishment.  Achieving a goal, having content to share everyday that, I hope, has helped you look at your life differently or reminded you of where you are heading.  I am excited about seeing some of your responses and I hope I can continue to serve you.

Looking back on this week reminds me of how sharing some of my ideas and thoughts about living differently has helped me look at my life differently.  Blogging has raised my standard for myself, it has helped me think about where I am coming up short.(there are too many places to talk about today)

Today, reflect back on your week, where were you successful?  Where were you not?  Don't spend too much time dwelling on this past week, today it comes to an end and tomorrow is another day, next week another week.  The road and gate, although narrow and only found by a few, is always open to those that choose to enter and journey down that road.  If your still following the crowd, today can be the day to look around and  find the Narrow Gate.  Look forward, Keep your head up, and enjoy the obstacles along the way.  Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment