Monday, November 18, 2013

Uhgh....It's Monday


     Monday morning and ready to go.  Here we are, the week has begun.  Most people dread Monday’s I have to admit, I’m one of them most of the time.  What is it about having a couple days off that makes it difficult to get back to the work week?  Now that I’m here it's fine nothing traumatic happened this morning.  It was just like Friday morning and the day usually plays itself out like a normal day, but we dread it, we hope it never arrives.  We say, "I wish I could just skip to Tuesday," although then you would dread that day. 

     Monday is the start of a new week, and new can be exciting, if you let it.  What is it you’re hoping to accomplish this week?  One of my goals this week is to have content to post each day for this blog.  Blogging is new and I’m excited about it.  It has helped me go into this Monday with a goal and a plan to accomplish something.  As you get into the day and people are responding with, “Uh it’s Monday.”  Remember you can be different; you can be About a Different Life, a life that enters the Narrow Gate and is driven to push through to greatness.

      This week think about all you have the opportunity to get done, the people you have a chance to serve and lead; the things that move you closer to being at your best.  This Monday and this week close your gap, if you have been hoping to spend more time with your kids, your wife, finally cross something off your to do list, Monday is here.  Go get it done, Be About a Different Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment