Tuesday, December 31, 2013

26 Fridays...Going to Make it Happen

I just joined a group led by author Jon Acuff.  He is leading a group starting tomorrow, 30 days of Hustle. Creating a network of people to accept challenges and follow through on their goals for 2014.  The group is closed, but will open up again in 30 days if you want in.

I'm excited to have a group of strangers out there that I'm some how accountable to.  I feel like, I get lost in some of my ideas.  My real vision is to continue to work with high school students, educators and leaders.  I want to empower them with coaching so they can live out the life they envision.

To live out this vision of mine, I've put together a 26 week journey, 6 months to become clear on a vision and create a plan of action to begin moving in that direction.  Throughout the 6 months, each week will consist of a challenge or topic to sift through and a weekly call to coach through that weeks topics.

I will be kicking off the first round in February, 26 weeks to discover passion and purpose.  To begin leading your life differently and on purpose.

The first round is being offered for free, with a maximum of 100 spots available.  If you are interested in joining in on the journey together, head over to www.narrowgatecoaching.com and register for the 26 Fridays Course.

Here's refusing to limp into 2014.  Stepping out of comfortable and into Awesome.  Just because that is what a "Different Life" is all about.

Happy New Year Friends.
Ryan Gaskill
@ryngaskill

No comments:

Post a Comment