Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Enough is enough

What is enough?  When will I have enough?  Today is Christmas.  Did you receive enough, give enough?

We run through life always in pursuit of more.  More money, more titles, more followers, friends, likes, shares, and retweets. 

But when will it be enough.  As I begin this journey of pursuing building a platform and sharing my insights of living a different life, I often dream of what it could become. 

Right now, I get to walk along side and impact about 150 students each year.  My hope is that I can help thousands of students each year through coaching and speaking to schools and teams.  But what is enough?  What will my enough be?

Early on it will be important for me to define enough, otherwise, I will lose sight of other areas and let them slip into the abyss of my professional goals.

As you reflect on this year and look forward to 2014 take some time to define enough.  This will be helpful to keep one area of your life from conquering all the other areas.

What is your enough?

Merry Christmas.  Please share this with your friends and followers.

Follow me on twitter @ryngaskill

No comments:

Post a Comment