Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Own World

Sometimes we lose track of what is really important.  This song, by Matthew West is a reminder for me that I often get lost in my selfishness.  I often get lost in my own worries and concerns.  

Dave Ramsey's Entreleadership, tweeted yesterday, "Love people, treat them well. That is how you compete."

Great advice in a world where we so often get focused on ourselves and taking care of ourselves first.

There are so many ways we can add people to our circle of influence.  Simple things, our thoughtfulness, our compassion, or being calm or polite in a situation that doesn't deserve it.

A great example of being "Bout a Different Life" is simply treating people better than they might deserve, or giving to people more than they can give back to you.

Below is the official video Matthew West:  My Own Little World





No comments:

Post a Comment